Grammaire contrastive pour anglophones - Niveaux A1/A2 - Livre + CD -
Contrastive Grammar : French Grammar fo English speakers.
Highlights of the Contrastive Grammar:
- A complete grammar designed for students at level A1 and A2 according to the Common European Framework for Languages.
- Written with special emphasis on problems faced by English speakers in French.
- Grammare rules are presented simply and in English.
- The exercises show the differences and the similarities between French and English.
- A wide-ranging selection of activities that are related to English-speaking culture.
- Grammar sheets can be studied in the order presented or by using the index to follow the user's own path.
- 80 thematic grammar sheets ordered by level of difficulty.
Materials for the classroom or for self-study.
- 450 exercises (with answers)
- 2 evaluation tests
- CD with 100 audios passages
- Niveau(x) :
- Discipline(s) :
- Public(s) :
ISBN : 978-2-09-038021-7
Jean Claude Beacco, Anuradha Wagle, Richard Huw Thomas, Marcella Di Giura
- Composé mixte - 190 x 260 cm -
- CLE INTERNATIONAL, Août 2015 - Disponible